October 1 – 31, 2016
Platform Gallery, Seattle + The Cloud
After 12 years as a brick and mortar space in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, Platform Gallery has moved into the cloud. Going forward Platform will be exclusively online promoting, showing, and selling work by many of the artists that we’ve worked with, believed in, loved, and supported over the past decade-plus with the addition of new artists.
- Joy Garnett: Being There, Platform Gallery, Seattle, WA, October 23-December 13, 2014.
Erin Langner, New American Paintings: Being There Again and Again: Joy Garnett at Platform Gallery
- Carte Blanche, June 10 – August 30, 2016. Adah Rose Gallery, Kensington, MD. Rotating and Guest Artists in the Gallery, Guest Curators.
- New York, I Love You, But... Curated by Keith Miller. Gallatin Galleries, Gallatin School of Individualized Study at NYU (Nov 5, 2015 – Jan 26, 2016)
Khalik Allah, Annie Berman, Sophie Blackall, Nathan Fitch, Brian Foo, Joy Garnett, Suzanne Goldenberg, Nina Katchadorian, Paul McDonough, Lawrence Mesich, Ron Milewicz, Amy Park, Maddalena Poletta, Casey Ruble, Ken Schles, Terreform ONE
Musée Magazine (November 2015): New York, I Love You, But… At NYU’s Gallatin Galleries PDF
- Human Territory, SLAG Contemporary, 81 Grand St, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY July 26-Sept 1, 2015
- FOODshed: Art and Agriculture in Action. An exhibition of upstate/downstate NY artists who work with food and agriculture. Curated by Amy Lipton. CR10 Arts, Linlithgow, NY. August 8 – September 5.
John Isaacs, Thought for Food (IMBY Aug 11, 2015)
The Wayland Rudd Collection (NYC): Installation shots
- A Gift to Birobidzhan, curated by Yevgeniy Fiks, 21ST.PROJECTS, New York. September 11 to October 19, 2014
- Sargent’s Daughters, Sargent’s Daughters, NY: An exhibition of women artists exploring the legacy of John Singer Sargent. June 25-July 26, 2014.
- The Wayland Rudd Collection, organized by Yevgeniy Fiks, First Floor Gallery, Harare, Zimbabwe, June 20-August 7, 2014.
- FOODshed: Agriculture and Art in Action, curated by Amy Lipton, Smack Mellon, Brooklyn, NY, June 7-July 27, 2014.
- Full House: 100 artists and 15 years of inventory, aeroplastics contemporary, Brussels, Belgium, April 3-May 17, 2014.
- The Last Brucennial, Bruce High Quality Foundation, NY, March 6-April 4, 2014
- Painting the Pixel, curated by Rachel Sharp, Gallery North, University of Northumbria, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, March 3-April 11, 2014.
- Being There, curated by Amy Lipton, Elga Wimmer Gallery, NY, Feb 1- Mar 14, 2014.
- The Tool at Hand traveled to the Museum of Contemporary Craft, Portland, Oregon, October 2, 2013–January 11, 2014.
NOTABLE PAST SOLO EXHIBITIONS
Boom & Bust: Installation shots
Strange Weather Works in the exhibition
NOTABLE PAST GROUP EXHIBITIONS
Holland Cotter, The New York Times (August 2006): Art in Review: Prevailing Climate PDF
Sara Meltzer Gallery
525-531 West 26th Street
curated by Rachel Gugelberger and Jeffrey Walkowiak
July 13 – August 18, 2006 [press release]
Anna von Mertens
Yumi Janeiro Roth
Karina Aguilera Skvirsky