Video: The making of ‘Pink Bomb’ (2011), commissioned for The Tool at Hand, a traveling exhibition originating at the Milwaukee Art Museum.
- AZ Abushady: Revolutionary Egyptian Poet, Feminist, Beekeeper, and More. Artist and writer Joy Garnett (@joygarnett) is working on a book about her grandfather, Ahmed Zaki Abushady, the Egyptian poet and bee scientist. She answered a few questions about AZ Abushady, his work, and her book project. By Marcia Lynx Qualey in Arabic Literature (in English) on (August 26, 2013)
- Interview With Joy Garnett: Painting As a Radical Gesture, by Julia Schwartz, Editor, Figure/Ground Communication; excerpted in The Huffington Post (Jan 30, 2013)
- Interview with Joy Garnett for Figure/Ground Communication, by Julia Schwartz (December 25, 2012)
- Apocalypse Now: Interview with Joy Garnett, by John Armitage. Cultural Politics 7:1 (Mar 2011)
- Interview: Joy Garnett with Ryan Bishop. Theory Culture + Society, April 2010. To coincide with special issue, Changing Climates (May 2010)
- In their own words. NYFA Current (Apr 2005)